Saturday, January 30, 2010

Where I'll be Monday Morning


KMart


(I've never been successful at couponing there before) But I love chocolate!

Deal Scenario:
Buy 4 Hershey Pieces Pouches 2/$5=$10
Use 4 $1/1 Coupons from the 1/31SS
Pay $6
Get Back a $10 Gift Card!
Final cost 4 pouches for FREE + a $4 moneymaker!
.
**After purchasing the 4 pouches, a mail in certificate will print out with your receipt.







Buy 1 Blink Gel Tears for $7.99
Buy 1 Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste 4 oz. $2.99
Buy 3 Dawn Dish washing Soap .89
Advil Pain Care 40-50 ct. $4.49
Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Stylers $2.50

Total Before Coupons: $20.64


Use the $5/$20 Rite Aid Video found here
Use the $2/1 Blink coupon from the 1/31 RP
Use the $1/1 Colgate coupon (we have some from this summer)
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 1/10 RP for Garnier fructis
Use the $1/1 Rite Aid Video Values coupon for Garnier
Use 3 $1/1 Dawn Soap Coupon from Home Made Simple booklet
Use the $2/1 coupon from the 1/31 RP for Advil

Pay: $5.64 out of pocket

Get Back:
Get a $7.99 Single Check Rebate #45 for Blink Tears
Get a $2 Single Check Rebate #3 for Colgate
Get a $1 Single Check Rebate #24 for Advil
Total: $10.99 rebate check

Bottom Line: $5.35 money maker

(The reality of this working perfect is minimal. If something is out of stock I will do more Advil or garnier.I always take a backup plan.) This may not be the easiest scenario for a newbie to rite aid. I will come up with something more coupon friendly later.)

I'll post Albertsons later.

No comments:

Post a Comment