Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Play Dough











So I am teaching a couponing class for a Relief Society meeting next week and have been trying to post some of my latest deals to share with people. However, I realized that the purpose of my blog is to show off my kids, not my coupon savings. So here is our evening. Nothing exciting but I took the plunge and opened the cool present Bryan got the kids for Christmas so they could make Dad "pretend" dinner while I made him "real" dinner. I am a really bad mom and hate play dough because I hate cleaning it up. The kids had so much fun today (especially Brooke) I think I might let her play with it again sometime. Probably like in 6 months! Messes like this stress me out. I am way too uptight. It is crazy though how Brooke loves stuff like this so much more than Braxton. She could color, cut, and paint for hours. He only lasts about 15 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking the same thing about your blog (I was really missing up-dates about your cute kids that I love.) GREAT post!

    ReplyDelete