$2268.20 worth of merchandise for $187.36. It cost us $93 apiece and we figured we saved around 92% on all of this STUFF. The great part is this is only ReNae's half. Mine is at home hiding in the magic spot waiting to be brought out for Birthday's and Christmas's for years to come. I know this picture is hard to see so here are some of my favorites:
Trio Kings Castle: $74.97 on sale for $2.
Lego Space Galactic: 99.97 on sale for $8.
3 bathroom scales: Free because of coupons!
Huge green cooler: $52 on sale for $10.
Leap Frog Fridge Game: $24.97 for $2.
Disney Barbi Dresses: $17 for $1.
Barbi Dolls: $17.88 for $1.
And the list goes on and on and on and on! We are so lucky!
Click on the picture so you can see everything up close.
At Albertsons we spent $8.25 out of pocket and will get back a $5 rebate for the Windex.
No pictures from Rite Aid but we bought tampons, Olay face wash, Pantene shampoo and conditioner, 20 batteries, and NyQuil . After rebates we will have made around $10. I love Rite Aid!
You should have seen my car as I was driving home. I had pizza on my lap because there was no room for it and after an amazing day of shopping I was not about to cook.
WOW. I am speechless. And BEYOND jealous!!! Way to score!!
ReplyDeleteYes yes I am also jealous. But why the heck are you jealous Rachel?!?! You're in Mexico for goodness sakes!!! Love you
ReplyDelete