So this week has been crazy. Crazy bad that is. I have been back to work the last few days but I've had sick kids. Fevers and throwing up. So my mom came to the rescue and has had them. I am so greatful for her. It is hard because everyone else that could watch them has kids that I don't want to get sick. When my children are sick it is so hard for me to leave them and go to work.
We had an open house at the school today. It was nice to have everything cleaned up and ready for the first day of school.
braxton
Braxton just did his first blog. He wrote his name all by himself. Now he told me to write my name. "Wow mommy, your name is a long name."
I better get him to bed.
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment