Wednesday, September 2, 2009

School Daze..........

Ever since school has started life has been crazy. I have been coming home from work at night so tired it is like I am living in a daze! I am working full time teaching 2nd and 3rd graders right now. I get my "normal" job back though on the 8th. I am so glad I only have to work part time and I am also grateful for 4th and 5th grade students. At first they seemed so young and now they seem so old! The kids are loving going to Julie's. They are real troopers in the morning being drug out of their beds.

I found my cord to my camera so I can now officially post pictures again. If only I had the motivation to take pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the 8th isn't very far away. Your regular job will seem like a breeze after dealing with 2nd and 3rd graders full time!

    ReplyDelete