14 hours ago
Friday, August 7, 2009
What a Week
This week has been crazy. At the beginning of the week, we still had the stomache flu. On Tuesday I finally finished painting the bathroom. There were awesome sales at Albertsons going on and thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law I have lots of good food! I hosted a bridal shower for Cirbi on Wednesday. Thursday I was finally feeling better and got some housework done and made a meal for my husband for the first time in a week. Also, it was Dad's birthday so we had an impromptu party for him last night. Late (1:30) last night my cousing Stacie got into town with her family of five. We had everyone over for lunch today. (I did my week's worth of cooking in two days!) Tonight we will go to Cirbi's reception. My house is silent for the first time all week. Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds terrible. Good job on the coupon deals. I've just really got into it with this last Albertsons sale. There are really a lot of good deals out there, but it does take some time, and a babysitter to get it done. You are on top of it in the cooking dept. too. Way to Go
ReplyDelete