
I am stealing this picture from Rachel (you are so good at having your camera with you) because I wanted to blog about how much Braxton is loving going to Preschool this year. We were a month late getting started because I was really dragging my feet about him going. I didn't want to commit to being out the door by 7:45 in the morning and I didn't want my kids to be away from me any more than they had to (I work afternoons.) But due to my extreme Monday morning shopping I decided I would let Braxton go to Preschool instead of being drug around Albertsons. He is loving it. He loves Mrs. Romans- (he caught on quick with the name!) and loves spending more time with Spence. He comes home and loves to tell me about everything that happened that day. He has definitely improved on his ability to trace letters and color in the lines. Two things he never likes to practice doing for mom. We still have a long way to go though!
This is a picture of the gingerbread house he made the other night. He had fun doing it "all by myself." We have it on the counter and he and Brooke sit and "look at it" daily.
"No touching Brooko!"
What? You have a blog! How did I not know this! I always stock Rachel's blog trying to find updates about you. This is your old Ricks college roommate if you can't remember. I loved just reading about you and your adorable kids. And seeing you as a cute little hommaker housewife! It seems like yesterday you were setting off the smoke alarms in our apartment for burning the hamburger :) Oh those were the days. It's so good to catch up with you through your blog. Email me at jjbowcutt@yahoo.com. I need your address. (if that's ok)
ReplyDeleteI am so happy Braxton joined the class! :) He is a perfect addition and a personal favorite of Spencer and me!
ReplyDelete