Monday, December 21, 2009

Easy Couponing Deal


Go HERE to find out how to score 10 $1 off any coke product coupons. There are no commitments and free shipping so why not try it.

Never give out phone numbers and if you don't want spam it doesn't hurt to give a fake email adress as long as you remember what it is. I make things up so I don't give out too much information.

Tip: Wait for a store to put coke 2 liters on sale for $1 each and get 10 of them free with these coupons! Products include Coca-Cola® Diet Coke® Sprite® Barq's® FANTA® FRESCA®. If you do albertsons doublers this could score a great deal around superbowl time when 12 packs are usually $2.

Who wants rootbeer floats?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Marti! love the couponing tips. I try this once in a while and sometimes can get some pretty cool stuff. Glad you keep up on it too. Just submitted for my coke rewards. Thanks for the tip. -Tara (Schulthies) Rushton

    ReplyDelete