How can I get in on this deal? With number two coming and they'll both be in diapers for a little while, that would be an awesome deal!karli_jo77@hotmail.comKarli (:
uhhh I am missing out on this!!! How and where did you get them.?
marti...tell me too...i want to know how.denisebowns_10@hotmail.com
I would like to know as well. I have atleast another year maybe two left for diapers. Thanks so much for whatever advice you can give!!!Billie Sue
How can I get in on this deal? With number two coming and they'll both be in diapers for a little while, that would be an awesome deal!
ReplyDeletekarli_jo77@hotmail.com
Karli (:
uhhh I am missing out on this!!! How and where did you get them.?
ReplyDeletemarti...tell me too...i want to know how.
ReplyDeletedenise
bowns_10@hotmail.com
I would like to know as well. I have atleast another year maybe two left for diapers. Thanks so much for whatever advice you can give!!!
ReplyDeleteBillie Sue