Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Monday: Mathew's 5th day!

I really dropped the ball today. I spent all day with Julie and Mathew and didn't have my camera. Cindy's camera was there so I was able to get pictures of him with his eyes open, pictures of him taking a bath, and pictures of him stretching but they will not be posted on here. Sorry.

Mathew continues to improve every day. His parents spirits continue to improve every day. Today he fed even better than before. He was able to nurse for 15 minutes and the goal was 10. He has many dirty diapers throughout the day and I even got peed on today. I was giving Julie a lesson in changing a baby boy diaper and sure enough we got wet (ok coming from the other end too) not once but twice. He is a boy!

He will for sure be on antibiotics until Friday. The antibiotcs are working though and his blood count is right where they want it to be. The nurse was very hopeful today that if things continue to improve at the rate they are now that he could be going home Friday or shortly thereafter.

Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment