Brooke's hair is finally long enough to put liitle pigtails in. As soon as she wakes up, she wants me to put them in her hair and tell her how pretty she looks. Cute huh!
Marti! I can't remember if I ever sent you an invite to my blog or not. But it's no longer private because my mom couldn't figure out how to log in to it. Anyway, Your kids are darling! I can't believe your baby is 2! Mine is getting close and it breaks my heart. Keep up the blogging. I love seeing what your life as a mom and wife is like :)
Love all your posts today. Cute kids. The pigtails are long!
ReplyDeleteAgree, thanks for all of the new posts! I miss you guys. Brook-O is cute!
ReplyDeleteMarti! I can't remember if I ever sent you an invite to my blog or not. But it's no longer private because my mom couldn't figure out how to log in to it. Anyway, Your kids are darling! I can't believe your baby is 2! Mine is getting close and it breaks my heart. Keep up the blogging. I love seeing what your life as a mom and wife is like :)
ReplyDelete