7 hours ago
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Good News!
Mr. Hawley (my superintendent) called me this morning with really good news. First, he told me I had a job FOR SURE in the district next year. For the past week he had led me to believe that I probably didn't. Also, he said that I FOR SURE didn't have to go back to college like I thought I had to. It was going to be really expensive, a huge time commitment for my family, and I was really dreading it. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. So it looks like I can plan on teaching in the same position and I can plan on being able to continue to work part-time. AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FOR SURE this is wonderful news! CONGRATS!!!
ReplyDeleteTHAT'S THE BEST NEWS EVER and I'm so happy for you. :) I will still come to Vale for a week this summer and play, except it will be BETTER now because YOU will be there!
ReplyDelete