Saturday, October 17, 2009

Our Summer In Review

There were a lot of things that happened this summer that I never took time to blog about. We had a lot of fun! It makes me realize how many memories we will forget because I don't take a camera.

Up, Up, Up and Away





This summer Braxton had the opportunity to fly in an airplane. Thanks to Jeff's extended family visiting from Utah our son now has a fascination with airplanes. He and his dad have so much in common!




Alaska Fishing

















Jeff and I had the opportunity to go fishing in Alaska for a week. We caught a lot of fish. It was a neat trip. It was cold and rainy the entire time. It was a good start to a hot summer!

Cousins


This summer we had time to play with our cousins. They are great! Obviously this is too many kids to get to hold still for a picture.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe someday we'll get you trained to keep a camera with you at all times! :) I still love the picture of you in Alaska. Whata cutie you are!

    ReplyDelete