
We just got back from our "beautiful adventure" as Braxton would call it. Rachel, the kids and I went to East Camp Creek, which is about an hour from our house. We set up camp (forgot our tent and had to bunk with Rachel) and played around camp on Monday night. Brooke took a nose dive off of the cooler (bad mothering) and has big scrapes across her face. Tuesday, we went on another hike and then Kelli, Kenzie, Julie and Mollie joined us. We drove the 2 miles to Murrays and the kids threw rocks in the reservoir. Then we went back to camp to hang out some more while the babies got to go home and take baths. We headed back early on Wednesday morning.
We had smores twice a day so, overall, it was a good trip!





HOORAY!!! It looks like you had so much fun! I am really really really (yeah.. you get it) excited for our family camping trip. Thanks for posting the pictures. I LOVE the one of the three boys. Perfect.
ReplyDelete